Well I'm officially the WORST blogger ever. I am awful. But I'm going to start blogging more, i promise! One main reason I am going to blog more is because we are going to have someone other then ourselves to blog about... OUR SWEET BABY BOY! We are going to be having a baby on May 27th, 2011 and we couldn't be more excited. We love going to the Dr and getting our ultrasounds. Its so neat to see our little boy move and wiggle around. We just love him.
I'm now 24 weeks so he is much bigger now then he is in this ultrasound. I want to keep track of the pregnancy so here are some facts about it:
- I was sick for the first 3 months. Being nauseous all day long was horrible. I'm glad it went away :)
- I haven't had any cravings but I do love fresh fruit.
- I have given up Diet Coke - i'm sure this is temporary, ha! But for now i'm fine without it.
- We've already had 4 ultrasounds and we love being able to watch him.
- During his ultrasounds he moves the WHOLE entire time. He never sits still. NEVER!
- I can feel him moving around a lot but it's not consistent yet.
- I've been trying to go to the gym 3 times a week and it always makes me feel better.
- Right now I usually feel pretty good. I'm enjoying this while it lasts, ha!
- We have less then 16 weeks until he gets her. :)
I feel too behind on all the other events that have happened (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween) to post about them ha ha. So from now on I'll just stay caught up and post more often. Everything else is going good as well. Austin is still going to school and I am FINALLY done. We both work a lot and we are loving the weather here in St. George. :)