THE NEXT POST WILL BE ABOUT OUR CHRISTMAS! :)
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
WEIGHT: 15.1 LBS - 30%
HEIGHT: 26.18 IN - 71%
HEAD CIRC: 16.5 IN - 24%
So, he is STILL long and skinny. I swear I feed him, ha! In fact, he eats a ton. I even started him on rice & baby food at 4 months. He is just so active that he burns a ton of calories a day. He never sits still and he is constantly rocking back and forth. Here are some fun facts about sweet little Camden at 5 months:
- He is bald. Very bald. Well, I guess he does have a small patch in the back, haha!
- He rolls EVERYWHERE. If you put him on one side of the room, he'll roll clear over to the other side.
- He loves Austin's parents dog, Lou. He will watch his every move and just laugh right out loud.
- He has a hard time eating from a spoon because he wants to be looking at everything in the kitchen or grabbing everything on the counter.
- He eats 7 oz about every 3 hours & one meal of rice/baby food at night.
- He has been getting up at like 5:00 AM every morning. Fun, right?
- He can almost sit up all by him self. You just have to hold one of his hands. He can sit alone for about 10 seconds.
- He wants to crawl so bad. He just lays on his tummy and rocks back and forth until he moves a little.
- He wears 3-6 month clothes and can fit in a few 6-9 months.
- He loves me to sing "Hush Little Baby" to him. I don't know why but it always calms him down.
- He got really sick with his last shots and had a fever of 103. :(
SICK LITTLE GUY:
I hope everyone had a great Halloween!
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Sunday, October 2, 2011
At 4 months, Camden:
- Weighs 14.5 pounds
- Still sleeps through the night but has been loving getting up for the day at 6:00 AM
- Grabs anything he can reach, puts it in his mouth & throws it
- Will only use the Playtex Binky's
- Loves rice cereal
- Has started rolling.. even back to belly
- Destroys his play mat (He will throw his arms and legs everywhere until the whole thing falls apart)
- Falls asleep every time we get in the car
- Still loves cartoons & watching things on our phones
- Eats 6 oz of milk about every 2.5 - 3 hours
- Talks CONSTANTLY... loud!
- Doesn't cry when we wakes up in the mornings. He just lays in his crib and babbles and kicks his feet.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
THANKS TO ALL OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO CAME AND HELPED MAKE THIS DAY SO SPECIAL!
Thursday, September 8, 2011
WE LOVE YOU LITTLE GUY!
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
PART OF THE OFFICE: