Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DECEMBER

December has been such a fun month for us. But, it started out not too fun because Camden came home from daycare with the stomach flu. The poor little guy was throwing up for 3 days. He just layed around, cried, slept a ton, and would not eat his bottle. It was the saddest thing and everyday I wished it was me that was sick and not him. Finally after about 8 days, he was finally back to his smiley little self. We went to Christmas parties. Camden saw lots of different Santa's. Cam and I stayed in Richfield for almost a week before Christmas and then went back for 4 days to celebrate Christmas. We got to see sweet McKinlay get blessed, cute Kaylen play in his first piano recital, and spend lots of time with our families.



CAM WITH SANTA:


CAMDEN, FINALLY FEELING BETTER:LOVES HIS NEW "BIG BOY" TUB:BRANDI FEEDING CAM SOME DINNER:CAM & DAD AT A FOOTBALL GAME:CAM & HIS FIRST TOMS:UGLY SWEATER PARTY:


THE NEXT POST WILL BE ABOUT OUR CHRISTMAS! :)

1 comment:

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Oh my gosh! He is so stikin cute! By far one of the cutest babies I've seen-next to Jax that is ;) jk But Jax told me he does miss his friend Cam. I love the pic of him of Brandi feeding him! Love his facial expressions! Such a cutie!