I have not posted in a really long time and I figured it is time to blog about our sweet baby boy! He was born two days late on May 29th, 2011 at 6:40 pm. Luckily, Austin came home from Iowa on the 26th so we had a few days to prepare for the little guy. We were so glad when we went in on that Sunday morning and they kept us. We called our families and everyone came down. Everything went really smoothly and he was very healthy. He weighed 8 lbs 4 oz and was 20.5 inches long. We stayed in the hospital until the next afternoon and then we headed home. :) We have loved having him. He is so sweet and we could not ask for a better baby. He is now four weeks old and I cannot believe how fast time has gone by.
At 4 weeks we have learned that Cam
- loves bath time
- thinks he can hold his own head up
- has not lost any hair
- only really cries when he is starving
- sleeps for 5 hours at a time in the night (thankfully)
- loves to be outside & going on walks
- weighs 9 and 1/2 pounds
- doesn't fit in newborn clothes anymore
- loves to lay in his boppy
- pees through all diapers except for pampers swaddlers
- loves to lay in his swing
- will go on his first airplane next week to see dad
- has many cousins who just love him :)
We are so happy that we have this little guy and could not imagine life without him!