Sunday, September 14, 2008

CEDAR CiTY

Okay, this is the first time i've blogged and trust me, it took me forever to get it set up. I'm excited about it though becuase I thought it would be a fun way to keep in touch with my family. As most of you know, me and Austin just moved to Cedar City to finish up school. I've always been the type to get homesick and miss my family so it's been kind of hard but luckily i have a wonderful husband who keeps me happy! I know this is where we need to be right now and it's been lots of fun so far. We both attend school full time and work part time so were always busy! We live in a cute two bedroom apartment thats pretty close to the school.. here's some pictures:

KiTCHEN:




BEDROOM:

2 comments:

Jerrica Vaughn said...

ANNiE, YOUR APT iS SOOOO CUTE! WHEN AND *iF* i EVER GET MARRiED, i WANT YOU TO COME DECORATE OK?! i LOVE iT!

Kayla and Austen said...

Oh my gosh! i cant believe you 2 got married!!!:D. you guys are SO cute together! I'm so happy for you.

Kayla

kayla-armstrongpeeps.blogspot.com