Sunday, March 1, 2009

FEBRUARY

Once again, its been weeks since i've blogged so sorry. ha! With my new job, i finally have weekends off so Austin and I have had some fun weekends. Valentines weekend was busy. We drove to Richfield on Friday with Brandi and Ty for the SS vs. Rich game! On Saturday I worked my last day at Maurices and then Austin and I went to Ninja, a japenese steakhouse. After we were so tired so we went and got ice cream and watched a movie :) It was great! Oh and my sweet mom and sisters sent me flowers at work. They're so nice. The next weekend we went to Richfield for the whole weekend. Austin had meetings in Provo on Saturday so i stayed home and hung out with my family. We met that night in Ephraim for the basketball games and then went to dinner with his family. A weekend with the family is always fun! We love our families and miss them alot. This last weekend was state basketball here in Cedar so we had lots of family and friends down. My family came down and his sister, Cadie, stayed with us. We had lots of fun. Thanks for a fun weekend everyone :) Oh and i didn't talk about the weekdays cuz there all the same, work and school... Boring! HA
VALENTiNES DAY:
THE FLOWERS FROM MY MOM AND SiSTERS:
MY CUTE NEPHEWS:

4 comments:

The 4 of us! said...

I have to agree. I don't know what we would do without both of our families they are so fun to have around. Looks liek you guys are staying busy though..

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Cute pics! And yur nephews are way cute! I heard you thought I was pregnant so you called Brandi and then Tyler called Tyson! It was actually a joke. My older sister JaRelle is pregnant and so linz wrote she's gonna be an aunt and I was just agreeing with her...ok I know, in a way that made it seem like it was me, it was pretty fun tho huh?! I got ya!

julee said...

cute! let's me in touch more friend. thanks. :) love you.

Unknown said...

Annie.. I was in gettin my hair done today and kam told me about you moving this summer.. Gee see how much I check my blogger frinds out.. When do you leave? Thats awesome! You have to come to the lake with us before you leave or when you get back! Miss ya girl!