Tuesday, May 5, 2009

PHILADELPHIA

It's been so long I don't even know where to start. School finished last week, which feels really nice. No homework or classes for 4 months!! We left last Wednesday morning and drove 36 hours to Philadelphia. Wow, what a trip! I thought we were never going to make it. ha ha but we did and we are really liking it :) Everything is going good out here.We have great friends out here with us and we've been having lots of fun. It has rained almost everyday since we've been here so we haven't got to see much, but once we do i'll start taking pictures. You don't realize how much of a desert Utah is until you come out here. It's so green with trees everywhere. Brandi took a few while we were driving to walmart so i'll post those.. Keep in mind that these pictures are the main roads in town. I'll keep you posted on everything!

4 comments:

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

Annie!! I'm so glad you guys are here so close! We definitely need to get together! I got your number from Jerrica so I'll text ya soon and we need to plan a trip! Are you guys going to go to NYC or DC while youre here?

Unknown said...

About time you updated your blog. I'm glad you guys made it ok - Have a fun smmer keep us posted-

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Hey Annie, your blog is super cute, I love your header picture! Glad we can be "blogger buddies" now!

Chris, Chauny and Brynlee Judd said...

Hey guys!!! So you made it there ok? haha. Are you having so much fun? Are in you in philly or boston? Have a fun summer. We'll have to do something when you get )back to cedar!!! :)