Monday, June 8, 2009

VACATiON-WASHiNGTON D.C.

As most of you know, my mom and sister, Tricia, came to stay with me. They stayed almost a week and we went to so many neat places. So, this will be a very long post so i'm breakin it up into three seperate ones. I picked them up from the airport on Wednesday afternoon. We had a lot planned for us so we started the next day bright and early (5 a.m.) We had train tickets to Washington DC for 7 a.m. Once we got to Washington DC we hopped on a tourmobile that took us to all the neat places. We had such a fun time and laughed so hard everyday. It rained all day. We were soaking wet, went through 3 umberellas, and were absolutely exhausted when we made it back to my apt late Thursday night. Here our some pictures of our first day....
Six A.M. in the morning, waiting for the train:
Abe Lincoln Memorial:


My mom next to the lovely tourmobile:
Arlington Cemetary: (This was one of my favorite stops)

1 comment:

The Barclay's said...

Wow! look at your girls go :) Sounds like you had a blast!! can't believe you started traveling that early WOW!!!