Sunday, July 5, 2009

4TH OF JULY

Our 4th of July was definatly different this year, but we had a great time! Even though we missed our families and the Richfield festivities, we're so glad we got to spend the 4th here. It was amazing to be in Philadelphia during this holiday. Austin and the guys had to work so Che and I took off early for the Historic District. We listened to a reinactment in front of Independence Hall, watched the best parade EVER, and had a blast... the parade was so neat.
INDEPENDENCE HALL & PARADE:
After the parade we headed to Chili's for lunch then waited for the guys to get off work. After they were home we all headed downtown again. We went to "the largest free celebration in America". I would definatly agree it was the largest, I have never seen so many people in my life.. We watched Sheryl Crow perform live and then watched the fireworks. Oh and don't worry that it took us about an hour and a half to get home (15 miles). Overall, we had a great day and are so glad we live in a free country! :)

5 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Hooray for our fabulous fourth! Now what are we going to do with ourselves?

Heaton Family said...

How fun! The parade looks amazing! Glad you guys had a good 4th

Tyler and Brandi White said...

Looks fun!! New shirt???? Love it:)

The Barclay's said...

That looks like so much fun :) you did miss a great parade with yours truly throwing out some candy LOL wasnt' really so great I stepped in horse crap TWICE.. SICK!!!! anyhow glad you are having fun..

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

That parade DID look fun...that reminded me that I didn't even watch a parade this year lol! I didn't realize it til I saw your pictures ha ha! How are you guys doin out there? You're sure having more fun that us here in Utah! I don't have time to do ANYTING cuz I study too much! But I get all of August off so that will be nice, I need the break!