Saturday, June 9, 2012

CAMDEN AT 1 YEAR

So, in my last post I talked about Camden's parties but I didn't talk about what he's up to. At 12 months, Camden:

- LOVES fruit.. any time & any kind! I have a hard time getting him to eat other foods.
- He always grunts some noise and waves hi & bye.
- If I ask him where anything is, he holds his hands out and shrugs his shoulders like he is implying that he does not know.
- He points to things he wants or people he wants to hold him.
- He sleeps about 8 hours in the night (but still wakes up once during that time) and takes two naps that are both 2 hours.
- When I pick him up when hes sad, he'll pat my back while i hold him.
- He never sits still & he thinks he can just keep up with all the big kids.
- He can't drink out of a sippy cup. He can only drink out of drinks with straws. After he takes a sip from a drink with a straw, he says "ahhh". So refreshing, right? haha
- He has started walking. He still falls alot but he is getting so good. I actually like it alot more then crawling because before he would crawl so fast on anything (cement, dirt, the road) and now he can just go where he wants without hurting his knees.
- He LOVES balls. He will tote a ball around all day long and he loves anyone who will toss it back and forth with him.
- He says mamamama & dadadada
- He loves to wear sunglasses and hats. I think he has realized that they keep the sun off of him.
- He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & dances at the songs.
- He has eight teeth.. four on the top & four on the bottom.
- He loves to empty things from one back or box and put them into something else.
- Wears size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes.
- He is not scared of anyone!! When I drop him off at the gym day care, he reaches for the worker and turns and waves goodbye to me.
- He is such a happy baby. He is always smiling and making our lives so much better.



Indiana is going well for us but, we do miss home and all of our family and friends. I can't wait for Camden to see his cousins again. He will be SO excited. My next post I will post about what we have been doing out here.

3 comments:

Josh 'n Jenn said...

I can't believe he is a year already! he's soo cute. Love your family picture too on your header. it's perfect! mind me asking who your photographer is?

Austin, Annie & Camden said...

Jennica.. Thanks for your sweet comment. I hope everything is going well for you. Theh photographer is Haley Marie Photography. She does it in St. Goerge and she is WAY good priced. I recommend her for sure. Check out her page on facebook. :)

Mandi said...

He's such a stud!