Wednesday, December 19, 2012

DECEMBER

I know I haven't posted since August, but I think it'll be to hard to get caught up so I'm just gonna start with December. We have been super busy this month with lots of traveling. Austin has been working out of town so I usually head to Richfield while he's gone. So, Camden has been getting A LOT of cousin time. :) He sure loves his cousins, especially Jackson! During our stay in Richfield we went to Christmas tree lane, the lights parade and went to see Santa. He was NOT a fan of Santa ha ha! Also, this last weekend my sisters (minus Hollie, who had to work), mom and I all went up to temple square and stayed the night. We went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas program, shopped and City Creek & had SO much fun. We just had a Christmas party with our friends and went shopping for a family in need. We have loved this Christmas season and are so excited to see what Santa brings Camden. :) Merry Christmas everyone!
Best buddies. 
Cute McKinlay
McKinlay cousins

Playing in the snow...
he loves to stare at my tree! :)

Merry Christmas from the Somers family!
These boys LOVE electronics.. 
Christmas PJs
Austin and Camden. December 2012