Saturday, January 12, 2013

2012 RECAP

{JAN}
• found out we were going to Indy for the summer
• went to a Jazz game with Brandi, Ty, Brock and Blayr
• camden started crawling while we were out of town

{FEB}
• went snowboarding with our friends up at sundance

{MARCH}
• we went with Brandi, Ty & cam to Las Vegas for spring break
• went to the cirque show: Le Reve while in Vegas
• we got our first family pictures taken

{APRIL}
• celebrated Easter in richfield
• celebrated Camden's first birthday ( a month early) in St George at the community center
• we flew out to Indianapolis, IN. It was Camden's third flight

{MAY}
• Austin turned 25
• camden turned 1
• camden learned to walk
• we went to the pacers vs heat championship game
• we celebrated our 4th anniversary
• we went to the Indy 500
• went to a huge Indy 500 day parade

{JUNE}
• visited the white river national park in downtown Indy
• we went to the Indy zoo.. Several times :)
• went to an Indy Indians baseball game
• went to the Indy state fair


{JULY}
• suffered through the HOTTEST summer of my life
• tried to celebrate the 4th of July in Carmel, IN.. Ended up sitting in a near by Arby's with AC
• flew to utah and back for a visit. It was Camden's fourth and fifth flights
• celebrated the 24th of July in Monroe/richfield
• went to fishlake with my family
• stayed a week in a hotel in Fort Wayne, IN
• everything died in Indy and watering your lawn was against the law
• went to Chicago for a weekend
• we went to a cubs game at wrigley field
• went to navy pier and rode the giant ferris wheel
- ate the best pizza in Chicago & took a boat tour of the river running throught the city
• went to the shedd aquarium

{AUG}
• Austin left Indy and went to Tucson and Albuquerque to finish the summer
• camden and I flew home to utah and spent a few weeks in richfield. This was Camden's sixth flight.

{SEP}
• went to Pioche, NV for Labor Day.
• we bought a rzr
• we went to the coral pink sand dunes with Brandi, Ty, Brock and Blayr for two days and camped in a tent
• I went to the lone star concert in richfield with my mom and sisters
• I went with my friends to Las Vegas for a girl weekend

{OCT}
• Went to Scofield for a weekend at the cabin with Austin's family
• we went to staheli farm and picked pumpkins
• went to a vivint party in Provo
• camden got rosella and was so sick
• I turned 26
• camden celebrated his 2nd Halloween as a giraffe
• we finished and fenced our back yard








{NOV}
• Celebrated thanksgiving in richfield
• Austin played in the annual turkey bowl
{DEC}
• my mom, sisters and I went to Motab christmas concert in SLC
• we took camden and my nephews sledding
• spent the holidays in snowy richfield
- went to Las Vegas to celebrate the holidays with Austins family

I love looking back each year to see how much we have done and accomplished! I am thankful for my little family and the life we have!! I hope everyone had a wonderful 2012.

1 comment:

Lindsey & Tony said...

What a busy year! Looks like you had a blast! I'll have to get tips from you for flying with a baby... looks like you're a pro!