Monday, October 19, 2009

LAS VEGAS

This past weekend we went to Vegas for a little vacation. We got tickets to the Utes vs. UNLV game and made a trip out of it. Tricia, Kamie and Kaylen picked us up Friday afternoon and we headed down. We stayed at the Excalibur, walked up and down the strip, shopped, ate way too much, and went to the Utes game. We had great seats at the game and I loved every minute of it. The whole trip was alot of fun, especially having little Kaylen there. He was so excited he didn't even know what to do with himself. He stayed up way to late and woke up way to early.. ha ha! He absolutely loved the water show at the Bellagio (as you can see by his huge grin in all the pictures). I already miss him so much and am sad the trip is over, but I'm so glad we went. We had a blast!






2 comments:

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Cute pics! I LOVE the dancing water!! I could watch it all night long!

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

How FUN its so nice to get out of Cedar and what a FUN way to spend it!! I LOVE the water show at the Bellagio