Thursday, November 19, 2009

November already?

I have not blogged in a really long time and it's because I don't have much to blog about. Our lives are pretty boring... school and work is not very exciting. This last weekend we did go to sunny Mesquite for a softball tourney that Austin was in. It was so nice to be in the sun and being able to relax. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera.. sorry! So... what have we been up too? Well first off since this weather is hot one day and cold the next, we took advantage of a hot one and went golfing with our friends.. Austin's new hobby is golfing! He's obsessed with it.Also, a couple of weeks ago we had Heidi's bridal shower at Pepperbellies. It was so much fun and was great seeing all my old friends. Mostly everyone was there and it was like things had never changed.Austin got a new job!! He's had it for a while now and he loves it. He works in St. George which is kind of hard cuz he has to travel every day but at least he likes it and it's a great job. :) I'm so proud of him!And lastly...... Yes, I have my Christmas tree up! YAY! I couldn't wait any longer.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

5 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Hey Miss Annie! I am so glad you blogged because I forgot to save your new phone number in my phone when you sent it out and I have been wanting to get in touch with you. We all need to get together soon! What is your December looking like? Need to come to Salt Lake to Christmas shop?! We would love to see you! Call me.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

That is so awesome you have your christmas tree up! I CANNOT wait!

Tyler and Brandi White said...

haha I haven't blogged forever either! Nothin exciting to say! Cute tree:)

Heaton Family said...

You are jumpin the gun Annie!! lol I've been wanting to put up our tree, but Josh won't have it until after Thanksgiving! I love it though, So pretty! We all need to get together so we have somethin to blog about!

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie I saw ur hubby in Smith's the other day! My hub used tod o that too- its a bummer, just had to tell you!