Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break was much needed and very relaxing! We headed to Richfield on Tuesday night and stayed until Saturday. We had such a great time with our families and we are sad the break is over. We got to eat two thanksgiving dinners on Thursday, lucky us, ha! We were stuffed but loved the food. We went with Austin's family to the Duffin's and then afterwards went to my mom's! We got to see lots of family and cousins, which was great :) I forgot to take pictures but luckily Shaun took a ton! ha Oh and I have to mention that I woke up at 4 A.M. and went to black Friday and I'm still sore.. ha no carts were left! It was so funny and I think I'll do it again next year! But, we had a wonderful week and we are so thankful for our families and all they do for us. I don't know where we'd be without them. We love you guys! :)The boys deep frying the turkey:

Austin and Brucey: Whit, me, Cad, and Shaun:

On Friday, Austin and a some friends played in a flag football tournament. It was really cold but we had a lot of fun. We got to hang out with some of our old friends and their team was actually really good. They won both games and had a great time:
The flag football team, minus a few:
Austin and I:

Ya, we were chilly:

3 comments:

Heaton Family said...

Looks like a fun vaca girl! I should have gone shopping on Friday, I was sick :( bummer! Oh well lol I think you might have done enough for both of us :P 4 a.m.!?

Barneys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Looks like fun girly! I hit black friday too WHAT A RUSH!