Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baum Wedding!

This weekend was Shauntae and Cory's wedding! It turned out sooo pretty and was such a wonderful day. We are so happy for the two of them and Shauntae was beautiful bride. Too bad I didn't get any pictures of her or any of the line but I'm sure they we'll get posted soon... It was a perfect day and we loved seeing old friends. :) Congrats Shaun and Cory! We LOVE you!

Krysa, Ann, Jerr, and SWEET Addy:

Austin and I:We just love little Addy:
Heidi, Jerr, Me:
Heidi and I:

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

This is such a heart touching wedding post. We are planning the engagement party of my sister at one of the famous Chicago wedding venues soon. Not fixed the date but it will be somewhere around starting of the next month. Will do all arrangements perfectly to impress all our guests. Shopping list and guests list is done.