Wednesday, April 7, 2010

EASTER

My last post was Feb. 3rd! Wow, I am a terrible blogger.. ha! Not only has my blog been neglected but so has my husband, my house, my car, my life... and this list could go on forever. To top it all off, my camera is BROKEN. Anyways, Easter weekend was such a great weekend minus the fact that Austin and I were both sick. On Friday night we headed up to Mt. Carmel to go hike Zion Saturday morning.. Well just my luck.. I was sick all night long. Austin and I ended up driving to Richfield Saturday morning. During our stay in Richfield we celebrated my cute little nephews 3rd birthday, colored Easter eggs, went bowling with Austin's family & had a picnic with my family. We headed home Sunday and we are finally starting to feel better. :)
AT THE CABIN:
ROLLING EGGS:CUTE NEPHEW JACKSON:BOWLING:

1 comment:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Looks like a FUN Easter!! Fun seeing you bowling ;)