Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July weekend

The 4th of July is probably my favorite holiday of the year, especially when I'm in Richfield to celebrate it. This year I was staying at my moms with little Cam so we got to be to all the celebrations. On Saturday we went to the kiddie parade and watched my cute nephews ride their bikes in it. Afterwards we all went to dinner. Sunday we went to church and later had a BBQ and fireworks at my moms. Then on Monday we got up early and went to the parade, hung around at the park, went to lunch, and then went to watch fireworks. It was Cam's first 4th of July and it was definitely a good one. The only thing missing was his daddy. We sure missed Aus but luckily we are out here with him now and very grateful for that. :)


CAM & I AT THE PARK:WATCHING FIREWORKS:HIS 4TH OF JULY JAMMIES:AT THE KIDDIE PARADE:JESS & CAM AT THE BBQ:

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD 4TH!!

No comments: