Thursday, July 21, 2011

TIM McGRAW

The first Saturday that I got here Tim McGraw was playing at a amphitheater just down the street from of us. So, of course Brandi and I had to go. :) It worked out perfectly because Tina was still here so she kindly volunteered to tend Cam until Aus got home. The Band Perry & Luke Bryan opened for him. The concert was such a BLAST. We had so much fun. There were SO many people there & We lucked out by getting great seats. Tim had broken his ankle the night before in concert so I was kind of bummed because he couldn't dance or get around much. He slowly walked back and forth the stage with a cast and cane but the concert was still awesome. He was still so much fun to watch. I'm so glad we went. Thanks Tina for watching Cam.






LUKE BRYAN:



TIM McGRAW:

Sorry the pics aren't too great. They are from my phone. I'll add the ones from my camera soon.

No comments: