Sunday, August 23, 2009

FISHLAKE

Well first off, I have to tell everyone how excited I am to be home!! It feels great and i've been having so much fun, but at the same time I miss Austin soo much. It's going to be hard being away from him for a while but it'll be worth it. I am so proud of him and all his hard work. Hopefully he won't be gone too much longer cause I really miss him! Anyways, I've been home almost two weeks now. I worked all last week in Cedar City and start school on monday, but I will definatly be coming home for the weekends! This weekend Nate and Hollie went to fishlake so, Tyson, Jerrica and I drove up last night. We made smores, hung out, laughed a little too much, and watched a movie. We had a lot of fun! I've loved being home and spending time with my family. I've gotten to spend lots of days with my cute nephews....

1 comment:

Jerrica Vaughn said...

FOR SOME REASON, MY COMPUTER iSN'T LETTiNG ME STEAL THE PiCS OFF YOUR BLOG :( HA SO WiLL YOU POST THEM ALL ON FACEBOOK AND i'LL GO STEAL THE ONES i WANT! HA THANKS SWEETiE!