Sunday, August 9, 2009

LAST POST OF D.C.

Last week Brandi's mom was here visiting so of course we went touring. No matter how much you tour here, you could never see it all. We took the metro downtown, walked by the white house, visited the Washington Monument, Abe Lincoln memorial, and then walked to see the capitol. We were a little tired but luckily it wasn't a very hot day. The weather was actually perfect. The next day we went to the Holocaust musuem. I'm so glad I got to visit that. It was such a neat place. Those poor people went through so much. After the musuem we went to Arlington Cemetery again and walked around. We had so much fun and I'm so glad I got to visit those neat places.
The Captiol: Smithsonian Castle:
Washington Monument:

The White House:
World War 2 Memorial:
Abe Lincoln Memorial:

This will be my last post of D.C. being that I come home in 2 DAYS!!! I can't wait to see my family, I've missed them so much. We've had a great summer but i'm ready for real life now, my vacation is over! See you all in UTAH :)

2 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Hey girl, cute pics. Just thought I would tell you how much I am going to miss your guts over these next few months. We will have to get together back in Zion. Love you!

Josh and Maddi Andersen said...

I am so jealous you get to go back to Utah! I'm bummed we couldn't get together while you guys were out here. I'm glad you had a good time!